Work on the XMission Team!
Full-time Technical Support Representative
Be a part of the XMission team! XMission, Utah’s first independent Internet service provider, is looking for a motivated person to join our Technical Support team.
Duties include providing expert technical support to XMission’s customers over phone, chat, and email for a variety of products including Internet service to businesses and homes, web hosting, cloud hosting, VoIP, Colocation, and email.
Qualified applicants should have:
- Experience repairing Internet connections
- Steady employment history
- Customer service experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of computers & the Internet
- A positive attitude, be punctual, and be a team player
- Strong references
Preferred applicants will also have:
- Technical support experience
- Phone experience
- Web development experience
- Working knowledge of Linux OS
- Willingness to work an open schedule, including weekends
XMission has a commitment to quality service, leading-edge technical expertise and strong advocacy for the local community since 1993.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
XMission is an equal opportunity employer!p>
Why work for XMission?
In addition to excellent benefits, XMission helps employees develop highly-valued skills while supporting their health and happiness. Hear more from our employees
“XMission is the best in the business. I have never talked to a customer from other ISPs who received anything close to the quality of service you provide.”