Clear, Unlimited Digital Phone Service
Reach Anyone In America
Call anyone in the 48 contiguous states as often as you like! XMission also offers low international calling rates.
Features You Can't Live Without
Built-in features include caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, voice mail, selective call blocking, 3-way calling and much more.
Voicemail to Email
XMission delivers your voicemail right to your email address. Listen to your voicemail from anywhere, or forward messages to friends and family.
Adjust Your Service Online
With our online Voice Portal , you can disable and enable features, listen to voicemail, and more.
Take It Wherever You Go
Use your XMission Voice account with any Internet connection. If you move, your service moves with you.
Keep Your Phone Number, or Get a New One
No need to lose your current phone number. Port your number from your existing provider*, or select a new number.
- Unlimited local calls
- Free nationwide long-distance (in the contiguous 48 states)
- Competitive worldwide long distance rates
- Voice Mail – Leave and retrieve personal messages
- Voice Mail to Email – Access your Voice Mail from your email inbox
- Call Waiting – Move between calls rather than sending calls to Voice Mail
- Call Forward – Bypass Voice Mail and send a caller to another number
- Selective Call Blocking – Prevent specific numbers from reaching you
- Selective Call Forwarding – Forward specific callers to another number
- Caller ID Block – Stop your caller ID from appearing on outbound calls
- Last Call Return – Dial back the last caller
- Anonymous Call Blocking – Prevent anonymous calls from ringing through
- Busy Buster – Automatically keeps trying busy numbers for you
- 3-Way Calling – Allow another person to join your existing call
- Other Features – XMission offers additional features upon request
* Due to carrier restrictions, XMission may not be able to port numbers in certain areas, such as Tremonton, Utah.